Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Easter

Easter was a very emotional one due to the events earlier in week. However, we did enjoy the Easter Egg Hunts and spending time together as a family. The City of Hutto put on an egg hunt Saturday morning. The girls got to run out with their friends and find eggs. On Sunday the girls got beautiful new Easter dresses and the Easter Bunny came to our house during nap time. 
Hutto City Egg Hunt
 

Brooklyn & her friend Aspen. (Aspen's mom does the preschool that Brooklyn goes to)
 Easter Morning :)






 Easter Bunny came to our house! We have way too many sweets!


2 comments:

Kimi said...

You all look so great!!! I love and miss you all so much!!!

breezy and branden said...

Your girls are absolutely adorable Kels! Also, I wanted to let you know a few of us oldies from AAG are getting together this Tuesday (May 8th) for a little reunion. I'm pretty sure you live far away, but just incase you're around I thought I'd let you know about it. Let me know if you could come and I'll fill you in on the details!