Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Bathroom Renovation

 Ever since we moved into our house I have wanted to do something with the master bathroom. It was WAY too much white. One day Ethan woke up and decided that that day had come that we do something about it. This is what became of it. Bead board along the bottom, and blue walls. We still have a few things to finish up, but as you will read in the upcoming posts this will have to wait. I am pretty proud of that ugly yellow cabinet thing. I found it at a yard sale for 25 cents! And with Ethan's help we turned it into a beautiful new white cabinet :)



2 comments:

Kimi said...

I love it!! It really did turn out very pretty.

Unknown said...

Make sure you explain to me that you're going to preserve this up! Its so very good and so critical. I cant wait around to read much more from you. I just feel like you know so a lot and know how to make men and women listen to what you have to say. This website is just as well amazing to be skipped. Great things, really. You should, You should keep it up!

Bathtub reglazing NYC
Bathtub reglazing nj