Thursday, July 19, 2012

Family Visit

On June 30th my dad was able to come visit us! On July 3rd Kortnie, her hubby Troy, and her son Konner, as well as Trent, and his wife Carley, came to visit us for a week! We had so much fun! We spent the entire week hanging out by the pool or lake, playing chicken foot, eating yummy food and talking and enjoying each others company. I think we are going to have to make their visit an annual one :)
Dell Diamond   
4th of July... Taylor, TX
Granger Lake (FYI, Ethan and I won the relay!)

Chicken Foot

Chuck E Cheese

All dressed up for church


Grand Kids

The Birthday Kids. Kyleigh 18th, Troy 24th, Kelsie 25th, & Konner 27th. So we just had one big cake.


We Love Grandpa!
And in case you didn't notice, the week started out with me as a brunette and somehow ended up with me blonde. Ha ha. A fun change. Thanks for the encouragement Kortnie & Carley  :)

2 comments:

Kimi said...

Glad to see you had such a wonderful time visiting with family. I love your hair!!!

andrew and brittani said...

Your dad always looks SOOOO happy around his grandkids. I love it!!